Home Student EssaysUfos And Aliens On Earth

Ufos And Aliens On Earth

UFOs and Aliens on Earth If you had mentioned seeing a Unidentified Flying Object (UFO), or spaceship from another planet 100 years ago, you would probably be thought of as a raving lunatic. If you had mentioned one 50 years ago, the case would be thought about, but with much suspicion. Today, many people would believe you, and, if you had evidence to prove it, the government would take a very close interest in your case, yet many people would call you an idiot. Despite all the evidence that indicates UFO’s exist, there are still many people who will not listen to any evidence, and the government covers up evidence and alters news releases on the subject. The Roswell case is one of the best documented, and most controversial UFO cases ever. In July of 1949, at a small airforce base in Roswell, New Mexico, a small, brightly glowing object was observed to crash land at about 11:30 P.M. There were many people who had seen the crash, and they had described that it was “brighter, and fell much slower than any meteors” they had ever seen.

At St. Mary’s Hospital in Roswell, two Catholic nuns, saw the crash, directly north of them, and logged the crash to have occurred on July 4, between 10:00 and 11:30 PM. Southwest of the base, Corporal E. L. Pyles looked to see what at first he thought was a shooting star, only it seemed to be to large to be one.

He testifies that the crash happened about 11:00 PM also. There were many Military officers in the area who had seen the object as well. The object was appearing on military radars for many days before the crash. Before the crash, on July 1, all of the officers and technicians at the base had been tracking an unidentified object on their radars. Starting on July 2nd, Steve MacKenzie, who was stationed at Roswell, was ordered to report to the White Sands Proving Ground radar sites and report directly to the brigadier general at the base. The Brigadier General’s orders were to inform him of all the movements the object made.

At White Sands, there had been doubt as to whether this object was a malfunction of radar equipment, or, if it was in fact, real. So , the airforce had other radar sites in Albuquerque and Roswell look at the area on their radars. It was shown that they had, in fact, a real object. During the evening of July 4, the object changed. It was growing bigger, then shrinking back to it’s original size, the blip was pulsating, then the blip grew quite large, and disappeared from the screen.

Because sites in Albuquerque, White Sands and Roswell were tracking the object, the airforce had a vague location about where it crashed. The airforce then decided to launch a comprehensive search the following morning. The airforce, however, was the last to arrive at the site. A group of archaeologists being led by Dr. W.

Curry Holden, had arrived earlier. One of the students recorded the object as “a crashed wingless plane, with a flat fuselage.” The archaeologists then left to inform local authorities of an aircraft accident. When the airforce arrived at the Roswell crash site, there were two other people exploring, a man named Ragsdale and a woman named Truelove. They had been collecting pieces of metal from the site, tossing it into their jeep . But, what they saw after that was much more significant.

There were bodies, lying about. There were several of them, about four or five feet long. There were five in total, obviously not human. There were three dead bodies, one in critical condition, and one, apparently fine. They threw the debris clear of their jeep when the airforce started driving up, and got out of there as fast as they could because of fear of being arrested.

When the airforce arrived, they looked around, and they saw the large craft in the side of the mountain, partly buried, leaning at about a 30 degree angle, with large pieces of debris scattered about. After the airforce had searched and photographed the area, they began cleaning up. The bodies were loaded into ambulances after being put into body bags. The living creature was taken into an ambulance also. The area was cleaned over the next few days. “And when I say “cleaned”, I mean raking the area to get all the pieces of debris and using industrial vacuum cleaners to take care of the rest.” A little later, the airforce located a field that the UFO had apparently flown over as it crashed. The field had strange debris scattered all over.

A man called Brazel owned the property, and, the airforce then allegedly kidnapped him for three days. They also rounded up the archaeologists, and later, tracked down Ragsdale and Truelove, who drove off as the airforce arrived, Ragsdale and Truelove and swore them to secrecy. After they took care of all the other details, they changed the story from “FLYING SAUCER RECOVERED IN ROSWELL!” which was submitted by an airforce officer, not a civilian, after the crash to, “WEATHER BALLOON CRASH IN ROSWELL!” This story doesn’t hold up well though. After all the reports were turned in, and all the witnesses had been interviewed, it didn’t look like the airforce could support baloon story. So, they have been changing their stories around, from a weather balloon, to a crashed V2 rocket, to an experimental aircraft.

As recent as June of 1995, the airforce officially announced that it was in fact a balloon lofted to view Russian weapon test sites. But, that wouldn’t explain the bizarre debris, a foil that would re-shape itself after being bent, and the pieces of metal that would not melt under any temperature. Nor would it explain the Aliens themselves. So, none of these explanations could hold water. The only possibilities are that it was a early US spacecraft, or, a UFO.

And the UFO , for the first time ever, is the only explanation that makes sense. The aliens of the Roswell case are the classic Grey’s. They are short, 3.5 feet tall, slit mouth, and large oval eyes. They are grey in color and have a very hostile disposition towards humans. There is no known record of what happened to the living alien.

The last he was seen, was walking under his own power into the military hospital (Not the St. Mary’s hospital). In the hospital there are reports of some Medics from Washington preforming an autopsy. The alien that was autopsied gave off a tremendous stench, that caused the doctors to vacate the room. The bodies were then loaded onto planes, and no one knows where they went, because of the great scheme the airforce had to hide the bodies destinati …